Thursday, April 21, 2011

Late Winter/Early Spring Snows Melting Quickly

This morning dawned bright with bright sunshine and cold fresh air. The 8" of snow remained intact. We pulled on our Sorrels and took the girls for a long walk around the field behind our land which Doug has guessed to be about 100 + acres. The girls loved playing in the snow. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera. :(   I need to attach that thing to me permanently.




This morning's walk required the Sorrels



By this afternoon the snow was mostly melted; typical springtime in northern Michigan.





2 comments:

  1. Gosh I do hope it warms up soon for you! I feel bad grumbling about the weather down here now that I see how much snow you had :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your moisture! You know what it's like here in the southwest...dry, dry, dry!

    ReplyDelete