Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Brief Return to Arizona: Part 1

My husband, Doug, and I have been living in northern Michigan for almost 2 years and I had not been back to AZ to visit my kids and the grands in all that time. I spent a total of 5 days and had a wonderful time. The weather could not have been much better with clear skies, cool temps and brilliant sun. We hadn't seen much sun all winter in MI and so that golden globe was greatly appreciated. 

On Friday night immediately after my 3 hour late arrival into Sky Harbor I rented a car and drove to my youngest son/family in Chandler. Mark took all of us out for dinner.

Andrew, my 11 year old grandson being goofy. LOL!!! :D



Daughter-in-law, Cindy and my 14 year old granddaughter, Taylor looking lovely.


My youngest son, Mark. Guess where Andrew got his goofiness from?


Part 2 - Renaissance Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment